Thracian Cleaner’s Carpet Cleaning Bermondsey SE1 London- Only The Best For Your Carpets
Our company provides professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services now in Bermondsey SE1. Our cleaning teams are perfectly trained and fully equipped. They always perform the cleaning up to a high standard, because clients’ satisfaction is the most important thing to us.
Cleaning Carpets Service in Bermondsey SE1 Costs:
*Please note there is a minimum of £50.00. For more information please contact our office.
Bermondsey SE1 Carpet Cleaning Technicians Offer:
- Pre- inspection and pre-tests to avoid discolouration and carpet shrinkage
- Hot Water Extraction (most popular carpet cleaning method in Bermondsey)
- HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning – using natural sponges to clean moisture sensitive fibres
- Our Rug Cleaning technicians treat all- type rugs
- Our technicians will pay special attention to all type of spots and stains, e.g. pet urine, blood, wine, ink, etc.
- They will remove the unpleasant pet smell from your carpets, rugs and upholstery
- They clean all type of upholstered furniture, excluding leather and suede (but we clean faux suede, leather and any other kind of fabric)
- We will pre- treat the stains, pre- hoover the carpets, pre- spray and extract the dirt, grime and bacteria from your carpets
- We also clean and disinfect mattresses and treat against dust mites
- In the end we can offer additional carpet fibre protection- our special Scotchguard
- We also do anti-static carpet treatment against static electricity
Around Bermondsey SE1, We Serve:
- Farrington EC1
- Rotherhithe SE16
- Bloomsbury WC1
- Walworth SE17
- Strand & Covent Garden WC2
- Bishopsgate EC2
- Fenchurch Street EC3
- Fleet Street EC4
- Shoreditch E1
- Pimlico, Belgravia SW1
- Kennington SE11
- Waterloo SE1
- Camberwell SE5
- Peckham SE15
Call Thracian Cleaners now on 020 7060 3805. Clients’ Happiness and Satisfaction- This is What We Live For!
We Already Have Satisfied Customers in Bermondsey SE1
“Thracian Cleaners have extremely capable and responsible carpet cleaners. Their teams are really friendly and polite. My carpets are spotless every time after they finish with the cleaning. Most recommended!”- Tina F., Bermondsey, SE1, London
Bermondsey SE11- Attractions & Interesting Facts
The name of this district means “Beommund’s island”, where “Beommund” is a personal name. Despite the name, it is said that the area used to be a higher dry piece of land. The area around it was lower and marshy.
Bermondsey was a region of interest in the past. King Edward III himself had a manor house which was built in the early 1353.
Later it became a popular spa resort after the foundation of a spring well from the river Neckinger.
Bermondsey is a rather interesting London’s district. Some popular places of interest are: Bermondsey Town Hall, Kagyu Samye Dzong, the Tibetan Buddhist Centre, Bermondsey antiques market, Shad Thames, Miloco Studios, Bermondsey Spa Gardens, Mandela Way T-34 Tank, the museum of Fashion and Textile. The district is something like a vital tourist crossroad, as it is near to: London Bridge, London Dungeon, Canary Ward, Southwark, City of London, Rotherhithe, HMS Belfast and many others.
And if you like carnivals, you should definitely visit the notorious Bermondsey Carnival taking place every year.