Thracian Cleaners’ Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon SW19 London Past All Belief!
Find out why people call us “the best in Wimbledon SW19”. We are not only professionals in what we do, but we also provide hundreds of clients with top- quality carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning services! Our years of experience and dedication to this business has made us the best cleaning carpet company in London.
Wimbledon SW19 – Carpet Cleaning Price List
*Please note there is a minimum of £50.00. For more information please contact our office.
Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon SW19- Choosing From a Wide Range of Professional Services:
- Hot discounts every week!
- Fast Hot Water Extraction carpet cleaning services
- Even faster dry carpet cleaning- almost no water, therefore no shrinkage, no discolouration!
- We are so flexible, we fit every busy schedule!
- Deep clean and disinfection
- Deodorizing and stain protection
- Child and pet eco- friendly cleaning products
- Services provided 7 days a week. The prices are the same during holidays
- Special woolsafe cleaning solutions for woollen carpets
- Special stain pre-treatment
- Unpleasant odour removal
- Carpet refreshment
- Antistatic carpet treatment
- Cleaning rugs, upholstered furniture and mattress
- Special spraying and treatment against dust mites and bacteria
We Also Cover The Following Areas Around Wimbledon SW19:
- West Wimbledon SW20
- Tooting SW17
- Wandsworth SW18
- Putney SW15
- Streatham SW16
- Mortlake SW14
- Morden SM4
If your area is not in this list, do not panic! We provide Carpet Cleaning in all London’s areas within the M25 ring!
Save Your Carpets By Calling Thracian Cleaners now on 020 7060 3805 and Start Using Our Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon SW19 London. We Guarantee Perfect Quality and 100% Professionalism!
Carpet Cleaning Reviews From Clients in Wimbledon SW19
“I was sure that the old greasy stains would never come out of my expensive Persian rug. But I was so wrong! After changing seven cleaning companies, I started using Thracian cleaners and I will never choose another cleaning company again!”- Victoria F., Wimbledon SW19
Wimbledon SW19 Local Info
Wimbledon is very famous with the range of sports it provides: rifle shooting, football, horse riding, horse racing, running, cricket, tennis, motorcycle speedway (Wimbledon Stadium), etc. You can also visit the annual Wimbledon Tennis Tournament which is actually the oldest tennis tournament in the world!
Did you know that the Wimbledon stadium was almost destroyed during WWII? It had been hit by 5 bombs which destroyed more than 1000 seats! After that it took 9 years for the court to be rebuilt and restored.
There are also a lot of interesting places worth visiting: the Wimbledon Theatre built by the notorious J.B. Mullholland, Polka Children’s Theatre
A list of Wimbledon’s notable residents: Raymond Briggs- a famous cartoonist, George Edward Cates, Glen Little- footballer, Steve Punt- comedian, Oliver Reed- an actor, Vinnie Jones- the former footballer and now an actor, Steve- O- Jackass- performer, Joseph Toynbee- surgeon, and many others