Take Advantage Of Thracian Cleaners’ Domestic Cleaning Ealing W5 London
For more than seven years our professional domestic cleaning teams and maids have met the requirements of tenants and property owners with unwavering efficiency. Our staff is perfectly trained. They are professional, they are efficient, they are not afraid of mess and dirt!
Our Cleaning Domestic Prices At A Glance
What Can You Expect From Our Wide Range of Domestic Cleaning Ealing W5?
- General domestic cleaning
- Clean skirting, tables, around fireplace, hob, oven, fridge, in and outside microwave, etc.
- Disinfect bathroom and toilet: tiles, shower cabin, toilet bowl, floors
- Hover carpets
- Mop all floors
- Clean and polish mirrors, all-type surfaces, picture frames, brass/ silver, hand rails, etc.
- Dust surfaces
- Change sheets, if required
- Make bed, fluff pillows, straighten duvet
- Empty and clean waste bins
- Wipe light switches
- Clean cobwebs
- Vacuum upholstered furniture
- And on top of that- free ironing!
- And other general domestic cleaning chores
We Believe Our Clients Have The Right To Receive The Best Attitude and Service Possible. Spare Yourself The Troubles- Call Thracian Cleaners on 020 7060 3805 And Try Our Domestic Cleaning Ealing W5!
We Also Provide Excellent Domestic Cleaning In The Following Areas As Well:
- Hanwell W7
- West Ealing W13
- Acton W3
- Chiswick W4
- Greenford UB6
- Wembley HA0, HA9
- Brentford TW8
- And others.
Domestic Cleaning Ealing W5 – Testimonials
“Hi, Thracian Cleaners! I just wanted to say thanks to Marina. Ever since we’ve had the baby, your maid’s work is amazingly helpful. Before the baby I managed to clean and maintain our house but now it is just impossible. Happily, I found Thracian Cleaners on time. Thank you!”- Victoria from Ealing E5
“Thank you, Thracian Cleaners, for providing such excellent service for my home in Ealing. Now my house is spotless, smells nice and is perfectly healthy. No sigh from the previous chaos and now I can enjoy my free time!”- Gemma Morrison from Ealing E5
The Best Of Ealing W5
- Great cafés, restaurants and gastro pubs
- Amazing festivals taking place every year. They include fireworks evenings, Opera in the Park, the Global Festival, the Beer Festival, Ealing Jazz Festivals, Comedy in the Park, Ealing Blues and many more!
- Ealing W5 is surprisingly green! It shelters more than 1900 acres of vast green spaces and beautiful parks. Actually the area has more than 100 parks and open spaces. Some of them are: Walpole park, Lammas and Gunnersbury Park, Haven Green, Ealing Common, Drayton Green, Fox Wood Nature Reserve, etc.
- Interesting places to visit while spending some time out in Ealing are: PM Gallery and House (the Pitzhanger Manor), Kiraku and Atariya Sushi bar (if you want to try some fine Japanese cuisine), the Drayton Court Pub- jazz nights, West Ealing Craft Market, Charlotte’s Place,for pizza Santa Maria Neapolitan Pizzeria is worth visiting,